Chinese Chicken Salad
* 3 chicken breasts cooked
* bag of mixed lettuce
* 3 stalks of green onion
* small bag of sliced almonds
* cup of mandarin oranges rinsed
* 1 cup chow mein noodles
* 4 Tbsps sugar
* 2 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp pepper
* 4 Tbsps vinegar
* 1/2 cup of salad oil
* 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
-Shred chicken and mix in a large bowl with lettuce and almonds.
- Rinse out mandarin oranges and cut each piece in half, add to bowl.
-Peel and pit avacado and cut into small wedges, set aside.
- Chop green onion into thin slices and add to bowl and set aside.
- For dressing mix all ingredients (sugar, salt, pepper, vinegar, salad oil, sesame seeds) into a container with a tight lid and shake well.
- Add dressing to bowl with chicken and lettuce and toss.
-Add avacado wedges.
-Sprinkle chow mein noodles on top.